CEO + Founder + Training Center Coordinator
Brady is a passionate, servant-minded leader in the emergency response and management specialties. He is the CEO of GoRescue Brands, Inc., a family of 5 life-saving brands each focused on preparing people to save lives every day. His background includes service in municipal, county, and state police where he served as a Chief of Police, state police agent, professional firefighter/ EMT, adjunct university instructor, and DHS incident command instructor. Because of the overwhelming need for quality and adaptive safety training, Brady founded Trio Safety in 2012 to help educate others in the areas of CPR, emergency response, and safety. Over 120,000 students have received training through Trio across the country. GoRescue is an Inc. 5000 Award Company for 2020.
He is married to his high school sweetheart, Malynda, and they have four young children. He is active in his local church as the Director of Safety & Security. Brady enjoys spending time with his family as well as skiing and shooting.
- Master of Science – Emergency Management – Jacksonville State University
- Bachelor of Arts – Communication Management – University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Certificate – Emergency Medical Technician – University of South Alabama
- Certificate – Alabama Peace Officers Standards – Mobile Police Academy
- Certificate – Professional Firefighter I/II – Alabama Fire College
- Certificate – Law Enforcement Students – Auburn University Montgomery